Our vision is to know Christ and to make Christ known. (Phil. 3:8-11)
Our mission is to do the will of Him who saved us and by God's grace to accomplish His work. (John 4:34; Mt. 28:18-20)
Our goal is to lead other sinners to Jesus (2 Cor. 5:18-21) and to present every believer complete in Christ. (Col. 1:28-29)
1. Scripture alone has ultimate authority and sufficiency; therefore, our doctrine comes from God’s Word, the Bible.
2. We seek, by God’s grace, to equip and educate God’s people for the work of service.
3. We must declare God’s glory both near and far. In doing this, we must ensure that the gospel we proclaim is the biblical gospel.
4. We are committed to strengthen marriages and the family. We uphold covenant marriage and family as the first God-ordained unit of nurture and instruction in godliness. In this, we seek also to uphold the sanctity of life in our culture of death. Marriage is the monogamous and life-long relationship between one man and one woman.
5. Worship of God should be both thoroughly biblical as well as deeply joyful; it must be God-centered, not man-centered.
6. We uphold a regenerate church membership. Covenantal care and church discipline are parts of this membership.
7. The church is always being reformed according to the Word of God. Hence, we uphold the importance of the expositional preaching and teaching of God’s word.
8. We seek, by God’s grace, to be a model church and a sending church. We understand our church to affirm qualified leaders (pastors/elders and deacons), and believers’ baptism by immersion.
9. We long to be a prayerful church, deeply aware of God’s call upon his people to pray and his promise to answer prayer offered in faith and in accord with his will.
10. We are committed to a godly and biblical leadership, composed of pastors/elders and deacons, with lay ministry teams carrying out many aspects of the work of ministry.
11. We are a neighborhood church in the Freeport community. We seek to know and care for the needs of people in this particular community.
12. We are committed to provide a place of worship and spiritual instruction that is safe, Biblical, and honoring to God as a light to the community.
13. We affirm the sufficiency of God’s Word (Sola Scriptura). Holy Scripture teaches us that our eternal salvation is by grace alone (Sola Gratia), through faith alone (Sola Fide), in Christ Jesus alone (Sola Christus). God’s sovereign plan of redemption brings all the glory back to our Triune God (Soli Deo Gloria).